Thursday, July 14, 2016

2016 CFL Predictions Week 4

Damn Wednesday games. Missed out on the Ottawa Toronto game. Balls.

Edmonton at Winnipeg
Sure the Bombers won on the road last week in Hamilton, but I don't think they can count on the Eskimos making as many turnovers as the Ticats. Still they are at home and Drew Willy is still healthy. I'll still pick Edmonton
Eskimos 29 Blue Bombers 22

Hamilton at Montreal
This one is interesting. Collaros won't be back so it is Masoli at quarterback for Hamilton. Montreal hasn't looked great this year, but they are at home. That for me is the difference.
Alouettes 23 Tiger-Cats 21

BC at Saskatchewan
The Riders have not won yet this year, but they looked OK last week, while the Lions ended up pulling Jennings for poor quarterback play. Call me crazy by I think the Riders will make it happen at home.
Roughriders 27 Lions 25

No comments: