Friday, October 24, 2014

2014 CFL Predictions Week 18

Montreal at Ottawa
An obviously important game for Montreal. An emotional game overall considering the week's past events in Ottawa. I expect the REDBLACKS to actually play a better game because of the events. However Montreal's defence is just too strong.
Alouetttes 24 REDBLACKS 20

Saskatchewan at Calgary
I'm assuming that the Riders are going with Kerry Joseph again at quarterback, but I don't think it will matter much even with Jon Cornish skipping the game. However Calgary doesn't really need to care much anymore the rest of the regular season. I still think Calgary wins though.
Stampeders 33 Roughriders 25

Hamilton at Toronto
This game is interesting. Toronto didn't look good last week, while Hamilton only looked OK at home versus Ottawa. Hamilton will likely have enough fans for it to be close to a neutral site game. I think Toronto just doesn't have the horses late in the season though.
Tiger-Cats 25 Argonauts 23

BC at Winnipeg
I'm assuming that with all the Bomber quarterback injuries this game isn't going to be easy even if Winnipeg is at home. The Lions haven't impressed me lately, but Glenn has had a lot of time as the quarterback, so they have the advantage.
Lions 28 Bombers 24

No comments: