Thursday, July 24, 2014

2014 CFL Predictions Week 5

A bit close to the wire, but I'm getting them in.

Calgary at Edmonton
I'm going to go with the Eskimos at home. The Stamps without Cornish didn't look that good last week against Hamilton at home. Seems strange picking Edmonton

Winnipeg at BC
I think the Lions have turned a corner with Kevin Glenn (and cue the inevitable quarterback controversy whenever Travis Lulay is healthy again). The Bombers looked mediocre last week so there's that too.

Ottawa at Hamilton
The REDBLACKs managed to win their home opener without a TD last week against the Argos. The Cats defence looked good against the Stamps. I have to go with the Cats and their McMaster home field advantage, such as it is.

Toronto at Saskatchewan
I'm assuming that the Riders aren't that bad this year. I'm not sure that's a safe assumption, but I'm sticking with it for this week. Plus Ricky Ray doesn't have much to throw to.

No comments: